We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 25th November from 4pm to celebrate the launch of the festive season at Kirkstall Forge.
Children from across Leeds will be helping Rachel Reeves, MP, turn on the Christmas lights at Kirkstall Forge on the 25th November. The lucky winner this year was Maya from Valley View School. The Christmas Card entries submitted by local children will be displayed at the event and the community is invited to join the festivities which will run from 4pm.
- A chance to start your Christmas shopping at the variety of stalls with local independent traders selling jewellery, candles and clothes to toys and hampers
- Delicious festive food and drink from Butler’s, Smak the Polish Kitchen and Horsforth Brewery
- Artists from Leeds Circus artists doing walkabout performances and workshops – learn how to plate spin, keep a diablo in the air and other Circus feats
- Music from local band Music in the Attic
- A special guest appearance
- Fun activities for children of all ages are being organised by the Kirkstall Life Team and Kirkstall Valley Development Trust.
The event is also set to raise much-needed funds for Heart Research UK with a Christmas raffle now running on www.justgiving.com/fundraising/kirkstallforgelife – enter for your chance to win a race day package with lunch, a supercar race day, escape room challenge, a White Company gift set, luxury hampers and much more.
“We look forward to welcoming our local MP, Rachel Reeves, along with the winners from the Christmas Card Competition for the light switch on and look forwards to seeing everyone at The Forge from 4pm on the 25th November for an early festive fete.”"